Thursday, February 16, 2006

Kathy Griffin live


Kathy rocked a nearly full house at the Palace Theater last night, making fun of all the usual celebrity suspects: Star Jones, Clay Aiken, Angelina Jolie, Prez, VP, her parents, etc. I sat 12 feet from her, front and center--nice seats. However, I think the sound and attention was directed behind me so whereas these would have been kickass music concert seats I'm not so sure they were ideal for 1hr 40min of manic comedy.

She also revealed that she signed a deal with Star magazine to lose 10 of her 138 pounds on her 5'3" frame. So yesterday for lunch, she only had half of her hot brown at our neighborhood eatery, Lynn's Paradise Cafe. I was getting a haircut 50 feet away at lunch...woulda, coulda, shoulda met her...if I had only known.

She is funny as hell, what can I add to that? Oh, she is filming season 2 of her reality show so maybe, just maybe, I'll finally have my debut on Bravo as "generic audience member".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home